Hello, last month I wrote a post called “February Fasts” with a few things I decided to give up that month in order to pursue a healthier life. This month, I decided to share some things that I want to ADD more of in my life.
- Books: Thanks to Netflix, ABC’s The Bachelor, Facebook, and all of the other entertainment I can access on every device, I have lost my love for reading. In my personal life, a large amount of tragic things are currently occurring with my family and their health. Books seem like a way to spend time recharging, while opening my mind and gaining some good perspective. If you need me, I’ll be in a book shop. Does anyone have any book suggestions?
- Water: I want to drink more water. I’m usually dehydrated which affects me so much. Having a substantial amount of water in your body helps in every aspect and your skin will begin to GLOW as proof. I recently bought a Nalgene water bottle. I LOVE IT. Not only do I use it when I’m on the go, but I also use it in bed; it’s great to grab when I get thirsty in the middle of the night. It also has measurements on the bottle, so I am able to keep track of how much water I drink throughout the day.
- Decaf: Speaking of beverages, I have always been a lover of coffee– but due to my small frame, I get shaky and feel a huge impact. I am trying to cut back and drink decaf if I really must have a cup. P.S.- Caffeine is the worst if you already have any level of anxiety.
- Photography: Photography is my first love. Sometimes I drift in and out of shooting a lot. I would like to go into photography as more of a profession, so I hope to photograph more this month.
- Laundry: To be honest, I have a hard time keeping up with laundry. It’s one of my least favorite things to do. So I let my laundry pile up on my bedroom floor. This may seem lame, but I simply want to keep my laundry in the wash or in my closet– not on my floor! Anyone with me?
- Purchasing Permanent Items: I spend a lot of my money on going out to eat and food. Obviously this isn’t a great investment of my money because of how temporary food is. This month, I hope to spend less on food, in order to be able to spend more on items that I can have for a longer segment of time. For instance, this month, instead of buying sushi for $10– I bought a water bottle for $10 which is a much better investment.
That’s it for now. Let me know what your March additives are. Leave me a comment and a follow!